Addictions and Mental Health Ontario would like to make sure that our members have all the necessary information to make an informed decision when voting on June 12, 2014. Below you will find useful tools and resources to promote mental health and addiction awareness, stimulate discussion and responses from Candidates/parties, a link to find your electoral riding, and Party Platforms.
- Follow tonight's leaders debate live on CBCnews.ca, CBC TV, CBC News Network and CBC Radio One (Ontario), starting at 6:30 p.m. ET. Click here for more details.
- Join in our live blog starting at 6 p.m. at cbc.ca/ontariovotes — and then, after the debate, use Vote Compass to rate the leaders' performance at cbc.ca/votecompass
- Where do the parties stand on mental health and addictions? – Responses forthcoming (Stay posted)
- Election toolkit
- Find your electoral riding [external link]
LINKS TO PARTY PLATFORMS
- Ontario PC Party “Million Jobs Plan”
- Ontario NDP “Plan That Makes Sense”
- Ontario Liberal Party “Plan for Ontario”
- Green Party of Ontario “Honesty-Integrity-Good Public Policy”
Our goal is to ensure that mental health and addictions are a provincial government priority. We need your help to keep this discussion going.
Join the conversation: